This Personal Data Privacy applies to personal data and information regarding guests and any other individuals with whom we do business with and to the management of that data and information in any form, whether electronic or written.
This Policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information, managed and/or operated by The Envoy Hotel Group Inc | Infinity Tower Suites Makati. We limit the collection, use and retention of the Data to the specific information we need for legitimate purposes to administer our business, to provide you with quality service and offer various products or services from Infinity Tower Suites Makati.
The Envoy Hotel Group Inc.(TEHGI, Infinity Tower Suites, We or us) value your privacy and taking the issue of safeguarding your privacy seriously by providing appropriate measures in protecting and managing all confidential and sensitive information that you may provide to TEHG, Infinity Tower Suites Makati.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- POLICY STATEMENT
- STORAGE PERIOD
- LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
- RIGHTS OF USER
- RIGHTS TO ERASURE
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGY (COOKIE)
- CONTACT US
This Personal Data Privacy applies to personal data and information regarding guests and any other individuals with whom we do business with and to the management of that data and information in any form, whether electronic or written. This Policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information, managed and/or operated by The Envoy Hotel Group Inc. We limit the collection, use and retention of the Data to the specific information we need for legitimate purposes to administer our business, to provide you with quality service and offer various products or services from Infinity Tower Suites Makati.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- to allow us to run, maintain and develop our business,
- to allow us to offer and provide our Services,
- to allow us to conduct information and promotional campaigns (including direct marketing) related to our Services (including by phone, mail and email), keeping Users informed about our Services and special offers that are likely to interest them,
- to allow customer service management, e.g. when Users contact our service desk,
- to allow contract management, e.g. to address our invoices to our customers,
- to enhance our Services and the use thereof,
- to perform research and analysis relating to our Services,
- to perform tracking of the use of our Services,
- to conduct market surveys and/or
- to detect fraud, e.g. breaches of intellectual property rights.
We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes. The storage period depends on the type of personal data, the purposes and the applicable law and therefore vary per use. Typically, we store User’s personal data for as long as the User is using our Services or for as long as we have another purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law or necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes. We erase personal data after the above described storage period or when the User requests us to erase his/her personal data.
IV.LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
We process personal data to pursue our legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop our business. Furthermore, we process personal data to comply with our legal obligations. In some parts of our Services, we might request Users’ consent for the processing of their personal data for specific purposes. In that event, Users may withdraw their consent at anytime.
V.RIGHTS OF USER
- Right to access. Any User may contact us to get confirmation as to whether or not we are processing User’s personal data. Where we do process User’s personal data, we will inform User of what categories of personal data we process regarding him/her, the processing purposes, the categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed and the envisaged storage period or criteria to determine that period.
- Right to withdraw consent. In case our processing is based on a consent granted by the client, the User may withdraw the consent at any time by contacting us or by using the functionalities of our Services. Withdrawing a consent may lead to fewer possibilities to use our .
- Right to rectification. Any User has the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data we store about the User rectified or completed.
- Right to object. In case our processing is based on our legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop our business, any User has the right to object at any time to our processing. We shall then no longer process User’s personal data unless for the provision of our Services or if we demonstrate other compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override User’s interests, rights and freedoms or for legal claims. Notwithstanding any consent granted beforehand for direct marketing purposes, any User has the right to prohibit us from using his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us or by using the functionalities of the Services or unsubscribe possibilities in connection with our direct marketing messages.
- Right to restriction of processing. Any User has the right to obtain from us restriction of processing of User’s personal data, as foreseen by applicable data protection law, e.g. to allow our verification of accuracy of personal data after User’s contesting of accuracy or to prevent us from erasing personal data when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes but still required for User’s legal claims or when our processing is unlawful. Restriction of processing may lead to fewer possibilities to use our Services.
- Right to data portability. Any User has the right to receive User’s personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to independently transmit those data to a third party, in case our processing is based on User’s consent and carried out by automated means.
VI.RIGHTS TO ERASURE
- Any User has the right to have personal data we process about the User erased from our systems if the personal data are no longer necessary for the related purposes, if we have unlawfully processed the personal data or if the User objects to processing for direct marketing. Any User furthermore has the right to erasure if the User withdraws consent or objects to our processing as meant above, unless we have a legitimate ground to not erase the data. We may not immediately be able to erase all residual copies from our servers and backup systems after the active data have been erased. Such copies shall be erased as soon as reasonably possible.
VII.HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and our services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in person check in and check out;
- Understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so.
- provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
- monitor your use of our Site and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customized content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
- Provide for the safety and security of guests.
- Facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same.
VIII.SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data:
- between and among Infinity Tower Suites and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
- with the operator of the hotel or the hub of hotels which you book, stay or visit for the above purposes;
- with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
- with anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) in order to fulfil contractual obligations;
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Infinity Tower Suites, our affiliates or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- with any other party at your consent or at your direction; and Otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
IX.TRACKING TECHNOLOGY (COOKIE)
The Website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser settings and operating system. This helps us understand which parts of the website are the most frequently visited, number of visitors and the amount of time spent in browsing the website. Cookies can also help customize the Website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. The information that is gathered through cookies is used solely to assist in improving Website design and functionality. An aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Infinity Tower Suites, Makati | The Envoy Hotel Group Inc.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
106 H.V Dela Costa Corner L.P Leviste Salcedo Village, Makati, Philippines 1210
+6328886677 | firstname.lastname@example.org